Friday, March 18, 2011

8 down 4 to go!!!!

Well it's end of week eight and Bill and I are feeling really good... I got boot camper of the day on Wednesday!!  I did not expect that.  I have noticed myself getting stronger and more confident with the workouts especially with my upper body strength.  It has improved quite a bit.  I went shopping today and actually bought a pair of pants 2 sizes smaller than usual!!!  This was very exciting.!!!  Bill also put on a pair of pants he hasn't been able to get into for over a year and they fit great!!!  We are almost at the end of week one of warp speed..hoping for some good results..  I can't believe we only have four weeks left .  It has gone by very fast.  Everyone is very supportive at boot camp which makes it more enjoyable.  We cheer eachother on every morning.  Bill and I are in lead by a small margin.  It's going to be a close finish I can tell.  Everyone is working really hard!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment